Wilkes Stables takes great pride in meeting the needs of our clients, no matter how unique those needs may be. Have you been dissatisfied with the level of care that your horse has received elsewhere? We welcome you to meet with us and develop a customized plan specific to your needs. As horse owners ourselves, we understand that your horse may need special care. Every horse has different needs and we know how important it is that those needs be met. We deliver the highest level of customer service and individualized attention, provided by a caring team.
Wilkes Stables offers the following:
- Over 30 acres of space
- 3 large fields
- 7 individual paddocks
- Farm has 4-plank and V-mesh fencing that borders the property
- 2 state-of-the-art barns built in 2013
- 15 stalls – each 12’ x 12’ in size
- All stalls are rubber matted under sawdust
- Stalls are equipped with an automatic waterer and grain feeder
- Stalls are equipped by Lucas Equine Equipment
- Clean and full water troughs
- Stalls are cleaned twice daily
- Exterior windows to the stalls
- Barns have large wash racks and overhead fans
Wilkes Stables has plans to build an equine pool and is planning for an Aquapacer on location. Additionally, Wilkes is adding a riding arena to our facilities. So, not only can you board your horse at Wilkes Stables, you can ride your horse and practice on site, with riding instruction available.
For horse lovers of all ages, Wilkes Stables offers riding lessons by our professional team. All lessons are scheduled at the client’s convenience and designed for individual riders to gain the most rewarding and fun experience. Wilkes Stables features top-notch boarding care and specialized training to meet your specific riding goals. Our facilities are organized, clean and spacious. Call and schedule a time to tour our facilities and discuss how we can help you reach your equestrian goals.